- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and/or telephone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.2.2 We do not collect personally identifiable information about visitors to our website when viewing and reading product information. However, as is the nature of the web we do collect non-personal, generic information to identify Users whenever they interact with our website. This generic, non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system, screen resolution, individual pages visited, frequency of visit, etc. and is collected using Google Analytics.2.3 As part of the Google Analytics suite used on this website, we may collect generic demographic and interest reporting data. This includes such general data as Users age, interests and gender. This information is general in nature and only collected where you have already given implicit consent to use of Google Tracking (usually through accepting Cookies) on your computer or smartphone. This information enables us to better understand the broad groups of people who visit our website. If you prefer not to share this information you can find out how to opt of Google Analytics tracking here.
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
4. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
4.1 To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
4.2 To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
5. CREDIT CARD SECURITY
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Payment is handled by Paypal, a recognised, established third-party payment provider. Your card details are stored securely by Paypal who operate according to Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
- 6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
6.1 We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- 6.2 If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our website.6.3 Users may find hyperlinks or other content on our website that link to the websites. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these external sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. We are not responsible for the content on any external sites or the consequence of your visiting those external sites.
7. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
This document was last updated on September 20th, 2015.